One of the most important things to mull over when investing or purchasing silver bullion is its value. A silver coins value is fundamental to every collector and investor. Silver bullion coins are typically governmentally minted coins that offer a sound return on your investment. Considering it an attractive purchase, many investors and collectors will often purchase silver wholesale. Typically, if you buy wholesale you should expect to pay a premium around 10% over the spot price of gold and about 15-20% when buying retail. The extra savings add up and put your every investment dollar work for you. Here are a few reasons why wholesale bullion is an attractive purchase.
- The price of silver is steadily rising – by purchasing wholesale; it allows investors to stock up on the fluctuating market.
- Capitalize on trusted wholesale companies as purchasing wholesale silver bullion.
- Wholesale silver bullion is often cheaper if purchased within specific limits that vary by gold bullion dealer but a typical minimum is around 100 oz of silver bullion. Just ask how much bullion you need to buy to qualify for wholesale pricing. Another option is to buy a larger size bullion bar like a 1000 oz Johnson Matthey silver bullion bars, for example, opposed to buying large quantities of smaller silver rounds or bars.
- Able to obtain a decent profit if you decide to sell the wholesale silver bullion after you acquire it, especially if you buy junk silver coin bags. Some investors even report anecdotal stories of finding rare silver coins among their junk counterparts.
- The price of the silver rises due to your purchase – this particular reason may be attractive if you plan on holding your bullion long-term as you may be able to capitalize on significant returns later on.
- Many fees are lower or removed – purchasing wholesale silver bullion allows you to pay nominal fees, or depending on the dealer or retailer, fee premiums may be removed entirely from the sale.
- More attractive than gold – despite the attractiveness of gold in recent years, silver is often considered more attractive for its industrial uses. There’s an endless list of industrial applications for silver, including automotive catalysts, electronics, batteries, medical equipment and many more.
- Scarce nature of silver is another reason that makes wholesale silver so attractive to large-scale investors. Earth silver supplies are dwindling down along with rising silver metal applications that are sure to drive silver prices through the roof according to precious metals market analysts.
Presented above are some of the main reasons that make wholesale silver bullion a desirable purchase. If you want to further save money while purchasing wholesale silver and to maximize your investment potential, you are strongly advised to pay for your purchase via a bank wire since there’s less risk associated with such payments for bullion dealer resulting for extra fees being waived opposed to paying with a check or a PayPal transfer.Read More